Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS (2017)
TOKO WARISAN TRADING (“www.toko-warisan.com/online”) owns and operates this Website. This document governs your relationship with www.toko-warisan.com/online (“Website”). Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website (collectively, the "Services") are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the "Terms of Service"). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or this entire Website.
You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offense; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Services; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offense and
www.toko-warisan.com/online will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Intellectual Property, Software and Content
The intellectual property rights in all software and content (including photographic images) made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of www.toko-warisan.com/online or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by www.toko-warisan.com/online and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
Terms of Sale
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
In order to contract with www.toko-warisan.com/online you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. www.toko-warisan.com/online retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. This will usually be www.toko-warisan.com/online or may in some cases be a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party www.toko-warisan.com/online is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale which they supply you. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
(a) Our Contract
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
(b) Pricing and Availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the 'Total Cost'.
Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Your card will be debited upon authorisation being received. The monies received upon the debiting of your card shall be treated as a deposit against the value of the goods you wish to purchase. Once the goods have been despatched and you have been sent a confirmation email the monies paid as a deposit shall be used as consideration for the value of goods you have purchased as listed in the confirmation email.
Disclaimer of Liability
The material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the Linked Sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise. This does not affect www.toko-warisan.com/online 's liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Linking to this Website
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Disclaimer as to ownership of trademarks, images of personalities and third party copyright
Except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons (including their names and images), third party trademarks and content, services and/or locations featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with www.toko-warisan.com/online and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Any trademarks/names featured on this Website are owned by the respective trademark owners. Where a trademark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to www.toko-warisan.com/online
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless www.toko-warisan.com/online, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use this Website or your breach of the Terms of Service.
Www.toko-warisan.com/online shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.
If any part of the Terms of Service is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law.
We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise, please let us know if you have any complaints or comments.
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and www.toko-warisan.com/online. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of www.toko-warisan.com/online.
The following statement explains what personal information we may obtain from you (the "User" or the "End User") and how we use that personal information. By registering as a user of any services provided by Toko warisan Trading Online Shop through the
Store website and by using the website in general, you are in agreement with these terms.
When you register for and use this site, the following types of personal information are gathered:
Information Provided by the Customer:
- We receive and store any information that the customer enters on our Website or provides us in any other way. Such information may be procured, among other ways, when you register for an account, purchase a product or service from us, make a post on a discussion forum, request for information about our services, take part in a survey, enter a contest or sweepstake sponsored by us, submit a review, send us feedback, submit an affiliate agreement, send information or a product to another person, apply for a job vacancy, post a video or sign up for special offers from third parties through the Website.
- Subject to the activity, some of the information we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory and some is identified as voluntary. If the mandatory information for a particular activity is not provided upon request, you will not be permitted to engage in that activity.
Automatically Obtained Information:
- Our Website and/or our authorised Third Party Service Providers and Advertisers automatically collect certain information regarding Website users whenever you interact with us, through the use of electronic tools, such as Cookies. Some examples of such information collected are, the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer, the IP address of your Internet Service Provider, the date and time you access the Website, the Internet address of the Website from which you linked directly to the Website, the operating system you are using, the sections of the Website you visit, the Website pages accessed and information viewed, and the materials you post to or download from the Website.
- To help us make e-mails more useful, we are duly notified when you open an e-mail from us, if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending duplicated or unnecessary messages to our customers.
We may use the information you provide to us or the information that we obtain:
- To fulfill our agreement with you, provide products and services to you and to facilitate payment processes
- To provide to companies and other organisations whose products we are providing to analyse your Website use and shopping preferences as part of efforts to improve and personalise our marketing and promotional efforts and product and service offerings to you
- To get in touch with you and to keep you informed of products and services including special offers, promotions, discounts, offers, competitions and so on from us, or our partners or advertisers
- To enhance the operation of the Website, administer the Website, troubleshoot, analyse trends and gather general demographic data
- To tailor your experience with third parties
- To share this information with our authorised Third Party Service Providers and Advertisers to measure the overall effectiveness of our content, online advertising campaigns and programming
- To resolve disputes, troubleshoot, accomplish administrative tasks
- To advertise online using Display Advertising and Remarketing with Google Analytics. You may opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise Google Display Network ads using Ad Preferences Manager
- Note that cookies do not contain confidential information such as your home address, telephone number or credit card details. Also note that we do not exchange cookies with third party websites or external data suppliers
- Information about our customers is an essential part of our business. We are not in the business of selling this information to other parties. We share customer information based upon the guidelines below:
- We may share some or all of information (other than credit card information) with companies whose products we are supplying to you
- We may provide your information to third-party service providers who work on behalf of or with us to provide some of the services and features of the Website and to help us communicate with you. Examples of such services include sending email, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, processing payments (including credit card payments), and providing customer service
- We may re-market your information. Re-marketing is a way for us to connect with users, based upon your previous interactions with the Website. Third-party marketing vendors may be hired by TOKO WARISAN TRADING Online Shop’s to perform re-marketing services
- We may share your content preferences and other information with the social network with which you have connected to the Website, along with those companies and persons you have asked us to share your information with